AmigaActive (1598/2143)

From:Tony
Date:24 May 2000 at 20:01:44
Subject:Re: Alive and Elite3

Hi Simon

> Actually, they are selected from random of about 200! Thats one thats
> normally on my OT mails, though. Maybe I should check em' first?

Probably best, my FastShow routine should have said schoolboys but my
local paper's got a nonce on the front cover today.
It's very easy to be misunderstood or have e-mails twisted!

It's good to know your on this list, you old Viking :)

> > Bye now
> > Tony-Back to lurking for a little while.
>
> Don't forget to put the rock back! :-)

Lets hope there's some air holes ;)

Regards
Tony

Amiga power tower os 3.5 030 32meg fast
3.5 g hd 24 cdrom Epson 740 Turboprint 7
surf via Voyager3 Netconnect3 BRILLIANT!!!

Remember the good 'ol days